Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine's Day Portrait Special!

Hello! So I was thinking, in honor of Valentine's Day, I might do something a little special for you guys. For the entire month of February, I am going to be doing $50 portrait sessions! Wahoo! (Now that is pretty awesome considering I shoot film, and that pretty much only covers my cost to buy it.) Sessions included in this promo are Couples, Families, Babies, and Boudior/Lifestyle in the Daphne, AL and surrounding areas. The best part? This gift is totally re-giftable. Once the photos are processed (takes about 2 weeks), I will upload them to an online gallery. I will also send you a disc of the edited images that you make prints from and either keep for yourself, or give to a special someone.

I have some examples of these types of shoots below, and more can be found on my Flickr page. Email me at casaraphoto {at} gmail.com for availability and I look forward to capturing some beautiful memories with you!



Couples


Babies

Families



Boudoir/Lifestyle


No comments:

Post a Comment