Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Davis-Boozers

This is a throwback post for another one of my favorite families, the Davis-Boozers. Calla Maria was my best friend in college, and in a lot of ways she was my life line. She taught me how to be spontaneous and love unconditionally, now two of my very favorite things. She married another good friend David, and they started a beautiful life in Portland, Oregon a few years back. Their oldest, Vera, is now about to start kindergarten. Their son Quinn is growing into quite a handsome young fella, and I just found out last week they are expecting another little one in April!

This is from a beach weekend we had a few summers ago, one I will cherish always. I love this family, and no matter where they go, they will always have a piece of my heart...


blog001 blog002 blog003 blog004 blog005 blog006 blog007 blog009 blog008

No comments:

Post a Comment